Present Tense Awareness (PTA)© Equine Assisted Learning & Animal Assisted Therapy @ The Green School in Sagaponack, New York July 2016
Master Horse & Child Whisperers Karin Yapalater, Board Certified Integrative Family Health Counselor, and renowned pediatrician Dr. Greg Yapalater, founders of Park Avenue Integrative Health Practitioners have teamed up with The Green School to offer Equine Assisted Learning (EAL) & Animal Assisted Therapy (AAT) for children, young adults, adults and families!
* EAL & AAT provides a unique and effective teaching, coaching and counseling approach that offers tremendous success for improving behavior, and addressing cognitive, social, emotional and sensory related issues. “Fun, unique and effective Life & Health coaching that prepares children for any life experience!”
Equine Assisted Learning: Natural Horsemanship & Horse Whispering Clinics
Private, individual, family & group EAL & AAT sessions for children and adults of all ages
PTA© Equine & Animal Assisted Learning teaches your child step by step problem solving tools and life skills that can help them (and you!) to better understand and manage challenging emotions and behavior.
JULY 2016 Equine Assisted Learning\Horse Whispering Clinic for Kids:
We bring out your child’s highest potential by teaching problem-solving, life skills and natural ways of creating awareness and kinship with self, others, horses, and farm animals. All animals are chosen for their gentle personalities & temperaments. Your child’s safety and well-being are our top priority. No prior equine experience required.
Children will learn:
• Fundamental natural horsemanship skills and safety
• Self- awareness, communication & stress management
• Conscious Communication: verbal and non verbal
• Nutrition, self-care & self-responsibility
• Mindfulness: how to identify & express feelings & needs
• Kinship with all life: lessons in the nature of horses & farm animals
that can be related to their own lives
• How to improve relationships at home, camp and school!
Four Weekly Group Sessions (limited space available)
Recommended for children 6-12 years old : 3:30-5:30pm
July: 5 , 7
July: 11,13, 15
July: 18, 20, 22
July: 26, 28
2 days: $475/week • 3 days: $575/week
For more information, and to register contact: email@example.com
© all rights reserved. 2008-2018. Karin Yapalater. SOCS/Present Tense Awareness (PTA)© Equine Assisted Learning & Animal Assisted Therapy.